Data Analytics Certificate
Data Analytics - Professional Development Certificate
Modern business software produces mountains of data; it's up to the professional to examine it and draw meaningful conclusions. This certificate provides an overview of topics in statistics and their applications in a variety of fields. You will learn the basics of quantitative analysis and its increasing use in today's professional landscape. You will also be exposed to quantitative decision-making tools and techniques, which tie into real-world case studies. Each course in this certificate utilizes games, videos, interactive exercises, quizzes, real-world case studies, and other engaging content to ensure rapid mastery of the content and direct application. Course videos and lessons focus on the use of both Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice.
Learning and Career Growth
These courses will help you:
- Understand the difference between quality control and quality assurance, and provide methods for application of analysis
- Understand how data-driven decisions are put to practice in different sectors
- Learn to use data analysis to improve organizational performance
- Learn about tools of data analysis that organizations use to make informed decisions
- Examine statistics as a managerial tool
Duration and Delivery
This certificate consists of 6 courses, each approximately 5 hours in length, for a total of 30 instructional hours. Courses are offered in a self-paced online format, and all courses in this certificate have an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
The total cost to complete the full certificate is $599 based on the current course fees. The courses do not require any additional purchase of supplementary materials. Fees are subject to change.
There are no admission requirements for this program. You can register for a course at any time. It is recommended that the Introduction to Data Analysis course be taken first.
Courses may be taken individually, or complete all six required courses to obtain a Data Analytics professional development certificate. Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% in each course to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Data Analysis for Improving Organization Performance
- Data Analysis for the Real World
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Statistical Process Control
- Statistics as a Managerial Tool
- Tools of Data Analysis
For individual course descriptions please see the Data Analytics Certificate outline.
Courses in the 'Data Analytics Certificate'