OFFER: Get up to 2/3 of your employee training costs covered through the Canada Job Grant.
Training can be done online, on-site, and in the classroom. Classes can be part-time or full-time.
Apply now >>
The SafetyNET, Canada's largest network of safety training companies, offers online safety courses for both industrial and individual use. The safety training companies that are part of the SafetyNET have drawn upon their extensive industry and training experience to create comprehensive safety courses on a variety of specialty topics including Lithium Battery Safety, Hydraulic Safety (Exposure and Maintenance levels), Safe Slinging and Rigging Practices for Cranes, and Winter Driving. In addition to these courses, industry-standard courses available online through the network include WHMIS and Fall Protection.
Buildforce (formerly Construction Sector Council)
Buildforce is a national organization committed to the development of a highly-skilled construction workforce. Courses include:
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training (PCST)
- Communication, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Confined Spaces Safety Awareness
- Construction Law
- Construction Project Management
- First Level Supervisor Training Program
- Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Introduction to Construction Estimating
- National Construction Safety Awareness Training
To register, or for more information, please call 780.539.2975 or email email@example.com.