- Use the tools on the left to search for courses.
- You can search by code or by any part of the course description, and use the Search Options to filter your search further.
- Results, including the description and the timetable, will be listed here. More information on each course is available by clicking on the course title.
- Exam times are listed below course descriptions, if any apply.
In 2021-22, GPRC will deliver courses in four different ways:
- In person (classroom) – This type of course will be delivered on campus in a specific classroom which will be indicated on your timetable. Students are expected to fully attend in person.
- Online – This type of course will be offered online. There are no set class times and students attend remotely and asynchronously.
- High flex – This type of course includes a combination of in-person attendance and remote attendance via Zoom. Please note that some course components require on-site attendance. Students should refer to the course outline for further details.
- Remote – This type of course will be delivered remotely with students attending via Zoom. There are set class times and students are expected to attend Zoom class sessions.
The results from the search are not representative of all the courses necessary to complete a program. Refer to the program page for information regarding required courses or contact Student Services for an advising appointment.