The mental health and wellness of our campus community is important to us. We know that taking care of mental health is an important component of maintaining overall well-being, and being successful in school and at work. If members of our campus community are mentally healthy, it contributes to a campus culture of wellness, inclusivity, and supportiveness.
Under each of the tabs below you’ll find a variety of resources, including:
- Information for students regarding counselling services available at our institution
- Resources for staff regarding mental health supports available to our employees and information about supporting others who may be struggling
- News about upcoming mental health and wellness-focused events
- Information about workshops and how to request workshops for your group/class/department
- Tips and tricks for maintaining good health and wellness
Please explore what we have to offer!
For more information about Mental Health Services available on campus, please contact;