Office Administration Certificate - Oil and Gas Loading...
The Oil and Gas Certificate program is designed for students who are considering a career in the petroleum and gas industry. Successful completion of this program will lead to entry-level positions in an office support or assistant position in the oil and gas industry.
First Year (30 credits)
- OA1030 Business Communications I (3)
- OA1040 Business Communications II (3)
- OA1065 Word Core (3)
- OA1145 Excel and Access Core (3)
- OA1215 Canadian Office Procedures (3)
- OA1231 Skill Building I (1.5)
- OA1232 Skill Building II (1.5)
- OA1240 Work Experience (3)
- OA1275 Excel Expert* (3)
- OA1310 Bookkeeping I (3)
- OA1710 Oil and Gas Terminology (3)
*Includes MOS Certification Preparation and Challenge Opportunity