Administrative Essentials Certificate
Administrative Essentials - Professional Development Certificate
As an administrative assistant, you have your finger on the pulse of the organization, performing the day-to-day administration for an individual executive, manager, network or team. The Administrative Essentials professional development certificate is ideal for those who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organizations, or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills. This program can help you succeed in a support role in any size or type of organization, and will equip you with the skills and knowledge to become an effective office professional. From basic administrative tasks to gaining higher level support skills, you will take a wide variety of courses to meet your and your current or future employer's needs.
Learning and Career Growth
These courses will help you:
- Become proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, with the option of obtaining MOS certification
- Gain a strong foundation in ethical business practice
- Refresh basic writing concepts and learn the essentials of business writing
- Understand different methods of communication and how to make the most of each
- Create a digital marketing strategy
- Understand the impact communication skills have on other people, and learn how to improve your skills
- Learn about types of customer service and six critical elements to deliver it
- Increase your general productivity through organizational skills, and learn core skills to manage your time and skillfully collaborate with others
- Produce exceptional and well-summarized meeting minutes
Duration and Delivery
This certificate consists of 10 courses, approximately 6 - 30 hours in length, for a total of 138 instructional hours. Courses are offered in a self-paced online format, with the exception of Effective Minute-Taking, which is currently offered through instructor-led live online sessions.
Course fees range from $149 - $349 and the total cost to complete the full certificate is $2,322 based on the current course fees. Fees are listed with individual courses, and courses do not require any additional purchase of supplementary materials. Fees are subject to change.
There are no admission requirements for this program. You can register for a course at any time. Courses can be taken in any order.
Courses may be taken individually, or complete all 10 required courses to obtain an Administrative Essentials professional development certificate. Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% in each self-paced online course to meet the minimum successful completion requirement. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Courses in the 'Administrative Essentials Certificate'